On birth Anniversary of Father of Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. I would like to share the most Inspiring/ Motivational Quotes of Gandhiji, our Bapu.
Mahatma Gandhi is the force behind Indian Independence. This man showed us power of Non-Violence & Peace. Spiritual and moral force of Gandhiji’s miraculous weapon of non-violence shook the foundations of the mighty British Empire over which the sun never set. Gandhiji was a true believer in simple living and high thinking. Gandhiji was a great thinker and he believed in the equality and unity of all religions. According to him all religions were different paths to the same goal, and their aim was to make their followers better persons. In his view no religion taught hatred to others; all religions taught love for all religions. Gandhiji had full and firm faith in God, and for him God and religion were inseparable.
He always promote Cleanliness & On his Birth Anniversary, Indian PM Mr Narender Modi started #CleanIndia Mass Movement. India is rising while following his preaching.
It has rightly been said about Gandhiji that he was the greatest of the great. He is our guiding star.
So here are the best quotes from Indian Star & Father of India, Mahatma Gandhi:-
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
- “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. ”
- “Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.”
- “Where there is love there is life. ”
- “To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.”
- “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ”
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. ”
- “Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment. ”
- A man is the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.”
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. ”
- “See the good in people and help them.”
- “An ounce of patience is worth more than a tonne of preaching.”
- “Without action, you aren’t going anywhere.”
- “A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.”
- “Nobody can hurt me without my permission.”
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
- Last but Not least “My life is my message.”
Implement these great thoughts in your life & see the Constructive & Positive Changes!