Once, a person decided to realize his dream. Only he didn’t have enough strength to do it.
Then he turned to his mother:
– Mother, help me!
– Darling, I would be glad to help you, only I don’t have it. And everything I have, I already give to you…
He asked a wise man:
– Master, tell me, where can I get strength?
– It is said that, it is on the Everest. Only I couldn’t find anything there, except the snowy winds. And when I came back, the time was irretrievably lost…
He asked the hermit:
– Holy Father, where to find strength for realizing my dream?
– In your prayers, my son. And if your dream is false, you will understand it and find peace in your prayers…
Who didn’t the person ask, but the results of his search were only confusion.
– Why are you so confused? – asked an old man passing by.
– Yes, I have a dream, good man. But I don’t know where to find strength for realizing it. I asked everyone already- from Everest to hell. But there was no one who could help me.
– Not everyone, – a light flashed in an old man’s eyes, – did you ask yourself that?
Strength is the innermost realization of your dream. It’s your own strong believe in yourself. It’s a power which comes from within.. Search Strength inside yourself.. You are blessed with what all you need including capabilities to get what you don’t. have!! BELIVE IN YOURSELF !!